Roland Cube Street RD
Battery Powered ComboThe CUBE STREET is guitar amplifier and mini PA in one! With its two-channel design, many different combinations are possible: 2 Microphones plus mp3 player, microphone and acoustic guitar, microphone and electric guitar, microphone and keyboard, or a guitar duo...
- 2 Channels
- Equipment: 2x 6.5" Neodymium loudspeakers
- Power: 2x 2.5 Watt
- Channel 1 Mic/Line - combined XLR/jack socket
- Mic/Line switch
- 2-Band EQ
- Channel 2 Mic/Line/Acoustic Guitar/E-Guitar
- 5 Amp modelings for electric guitar: JC-120, Fender Twin, Vox AC-30, Marshall Stack, Rectifier, Acoustic Simulator
- 3-Band EQ
- 6 DSP effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Reverb chromatic tuner
- 3.5 mm Stereo jack Aux In for MP3 player
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm Jack
- 2 Foot-switch connections: 6.3 mm jack
- Power supply via 6 x Mignon AA batteries (optionally available) or supplied 9V power adapter
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 41,5x 25 x 29,5 cm
- Weight: 5.2 kg
- Colour: Red
|External FX Loop||No|
|Connection for External Speaker||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 118173 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!