Roland SH-01A-BU blue
- The sound of the legendary SH-101 synthesiser thanks to ACB technology
- Unison, Chord and 4-voice polyphony expand the possibilities of the original
- Built-in sequencer with 64 patterns
- Arpeggiator with 3 playback modes, note hold, 3-way transpose switch
- CV / Gate output
- Versatile sync options: MIDI internal, external, MIDI via USB, LFO clock, trigger input
- 64 Rewritable preset patches
- Enhanced LFO with new waveforms and advanced clock rate range
- Sends and receives MIDI control via MIDI IN/OUT or USB MIDI
- Solid metal construction
- Power supply with 4 AA batteries or USB power
- Compatible with optional Roland Boutique accessories
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 300 x 128 x 46 mm
- Weight including batteries: 965 g
- Colour: Blue
|Sound Generation||Virtual Analogue|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, USB|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 419468 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!