Roland System-500 512
Module in Eurorack format
- Module with two Voltage Controlled Oscillators (with sawtooth, sine and square waveforms)
- Both VCOs are independent and generate frequencies in a very wide range with 1V / Octave tracking and output of dedicated waveforms such as Pulse, Triangle and Sawtooth
- The pulse width can be variably adjusted via controller or CV modulation
- The frequencies of both oscillators can be synchronized (Weak Mode or Strong Mode) to achieve the unique "Sync" sound
- Power consumption: 70 mA (+12 V), 55 mA (-12 V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 81 x 58 x 129 mm
- Euro bag width: 16 HP
- Incl. 4 screws for installation and Eurorack bus power cable
|Width||16 TE / HP|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 379509 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!