Roland System-500 512
Module in Eurorack format
- Module with two Voltage Controlled Oscillators (with sawtooth, sine and square waveforms)
- Both VCOs are independent and generate frequencies in a very wide range with 1V / Octave tracking and output of dedicated waveforms such as Pulse, Triangle and Sawtooth
- The pulse width can be variably adjusted via controller or CV modulation
- The frequencies of both oscillators can be synchronized (Weak Mode or Strong Mode) to achieve the unique "Sync" sound
- Power consumption: 70 mA (+12 V), 55 mA (-12 V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 81 x 58 x 129 mm
- Euro bag width: 16 HP
- Incl. 4 screws for installation and Eurorack bus power cable
|Width||16 TE / HP|
|sales rank in this product group||40|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||April 2016|
Find Oscillator Modules
Compare Similar Items
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
Payment & Security
Contact & Service
ID: 379509 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!