Roland System-500 530
Module in Eurorack format
- Has two independent voltage controlled amplifiers for controlling the volume of the audio signals
- Each of the VCAs has three controls for both the audio input mixer and the CV inputs, as well as a selector switch for either linear or exponential mode
- Power consumption: 50 mA (+12 V), 35 mA (-12 V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 81 x 58 x 129 mm
- Euro bag width: 16 HP
- Incl. 4 screws for installation and Eurorack bus power cable
|Width||16 TE / HP|
Module in Eurorack format Has two independent voltage controlled amplifiers for controlling the volume of the audio signals, Each of the VCAs has three controls for both the audio input mixer and...
Modular Synthesizer Completely analog modular synthesizer with multiple oscillators, filters and effects, Vintage analogue sound in a high quality, modern instrument, Ideal start package with case,...
84HP Eurorack Case Made of sturdy aluminium with wooden sides, The modules can be mounted on the rails with M3 screws and connected to the power cable in the case, Includes a powerful 2000 mA power...
Module in Eurorack format Consists of two separate low-pass filters, which can be used to edit the sound character of external audio signals, Each of the filters has dedicated controls for cutoff...
Module in Eurorack format Phase shifter + delay + LFO, Time-dependent multi-effect module, Has a 5-stage phase shifter, an analog audio delay, a voltage-controlled gate delay and an LFO, The Phase...
|sales rank in this product group||55|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||April 2016|
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.