Roland System-500 540
Module in Eurorack format
- Dual Envelope Generator & LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) is a multifunctional modulation source
- Two independent ADSR envelope sections (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release) can generate different voltages to control other synthesizer modules in Eurorack format (e.g. oscillators, filters and VCAs)
- Each section can be triggered in different ways: via an external source, internally, manually via the connections for each of the envelopes or via an inverted output signal
- In addition, the 540 module has a voltage controlled LFO with 5 waveforms
- Both the frequency and the application delay of the LFO start point can be set via the control dials
- The delay and reset can be triggered either from Envelope 1 or Envelope 2
- Power consumption: 85 mA (+12 V), 50 mA (-12 V)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 81 x 58 x 129 mm
- Euro bag width: 16 HP
- Incl. 4 screws for installation and Eurorack bus power cable
|Width||16 TE / HP|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 379521 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!