- Roland reproduction of the TB-303, based on the original construction plans and data sheets
- Detailed modeling incl. an original Roland unit
- The interaction of the individual elements and filters has been fully taken into account and they are emulated in real time
- Pressure-sensitive touch pad
- 134 sounds including the original TB-303 sounds - New: four-oscillator
- Effect-controlled basses, leads and sound effects
- Tempo control with tap button and shuffle
- Rotary knobs for volume, cutoff, resonance, accent and effect
- Scatter mode for realtime groove tweaking - simulates DJ effects
- Real time pattern support with up to 32 steps
- On-The-Fly editing options
- Smooth switching between real-time and step input
- Shuffle control, pattern copy and randomize
- USB transfers MIDI and audio
- Connections: 6.3 mm headphone, 6.3 mm (L / Mono, R) out, MIDI input and output, USB port type B (audio, MIDI)
- With power supply
- Dimensions: 240 x 173 x 57 mm
- Weight: 820 g
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 331461 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!