Roland UA-4FX II Stream Station
USB Audio Interface with Two Inputs/ Outputs and 24 Bit/96 kHz
- Loopback functionality at the push of a button: Mixes incoming signals with the audio signal from the computer
- Microphone inputs with vocal effects and support for a wide range of microphones
- Guitar input with effects for music performances in webcasts
- Clear controls
- Control and level meter
- "On air" button for fast muting of transmissions
- Auto-level and mastering functions for a perfect sound
- Compact and light-weight design for mobile operation
- Can be used as a stand-alone stereo mixer
- XLR microphone input with +48 V phantom power
- 6 mA max.
- 6.3 mm Jack input for microphone or guitar
- 3.5 mm Stereo jack input for line signals
- RCA stereo output
- 3.5 mm Headphone output
- Computer connection: Micro USB type B
- USB powered
- Including USB cable
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 146 x 110 x 42 mm
- Weight: 240 g
|Recording / Playback Channels||4x2|
|Number of Mic Inputs||1|
|Number of Line Inputs||2|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||1|
|Number of Line Outs||2|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||96 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||No|
|Width in mm||146 mm|
|Depth in mm||110 mm|
|Height in mm||42 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416488 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!