Samson S-3 Way
Dual channel electronic crossover
- 3-Way stereo or 4-way mono operation with Sub Out
- Global section with limiter, CD function (for constant directivity horns), mono sub switch, and a switchable high pass filter
- Input gain +/- 12 dB with LED meter and peak display
- Low, mid, high outputs with +/- 6 dB gain control
- Mute and phase reversal switches per output
- The first crossover point is sweepable in three ranges: from 35Hz to 800Hz, from 350Hz to 8kHz with the 10X-Multiplier switch engaged, or from 16Hz to 400Hz in 4 way low-mode
- The second crossover point is sweepable from 175Hz to 4kHz or from 350Hz to 8kHz depending on the setting of the mode switch
- Includes delay section with up to 2ms of delay to time-align low frequency outputs for improved phase response of any PA system
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 151199 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!