Sanken COS-11D PT-BE Shure
Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- With radio frequency interference shielding by digital radio transmitters
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 50 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 17.8 mV / Pa (-35dB, 0dB = 1V / Pa)
- Peak SPL: 127 dB
- Impedance: 180 Ohm
- Shure 4-pin mini TQG plug
- Dimensions: 16.1 x 4 mm
- Cable length: 1.8 metres
- Colour: Beige
- Includes Rubber Mount RM-11, alligator clip HC-11 and windscreen WS-11
|Incl. Phantom Adaptor||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 439814 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!