Sanken CU-44X MK II
Large diaphragm two-capsule microphone
- Specially developed two-capsule system
- One for bass and one for high frequencies
- Completely flat frequency response, not only directly, but also at 90° and even 135°
- Tolerates extremely high sound pressure levels of up to 140 dB without distortion
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- DC-biased condensor
- Frequency range: 20 - 30,000 Hz
- Sensitivity (nominal at 1kHz): 22mV / Pa (-34dB, 0dB = 1V / Pa)
- Equivalent noise level: 15 dB-A
- Max. SPL: 140 dB
- Output impedance: 150 ohms
- Phantom power: + 48V +/- 4V
- Power consumption: <4 mA
- 3-Pin XLR
- Length: 156 mm
- Diameter: 46 mm
- Weight: 430 g
- Colour: Black matt
- Includes Sanken S-44XII elastic suspension
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 489858 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!