Schecter Keith Merrow KM-6 Mk-III HY TG
- Body: Mahogany body
- Continuous neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard inlays: Aluminium offset/Reverse circles
- Neck profile: Ultra Thin C - Thickness at the 1st fret: 19 mm / Thickness at the 12th fret: 20 mm
- Binding: Black
- Scale: 648 mm (25.51")
- Compound fretboard radius: 305 - 406 mm (12" - 16")
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.65")
- Ernie Ball compensated nut
- Frets: 24 Stainless steel X-jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Fishman Fluence Keith Merrow humbuckers
- 1 Volume control
- 3-Way switch
- Bridge: Hipshot hardtail with string-thru-body
- Machine heads: Schecter locking
- Hardware: Black
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky, .010" - .046"
- Colour: Telesto Grey
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 503492 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!