Schott Music Theory & Harmony Books
13 results. Displaying items 1–13.
The prices shown exclude VAT. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Harmony The new standard work on jazz harmonics! Harmonica is only justified if it serves the purpose of hearing, for the analytic study of sounds remains a dead science, as long as it is not intended for practical application....
- From theory to improvisation
- From Frank Sikora
- Preparation of the relationship between theory and instrument listening
Textbook on Harmony
Textbook on Harmony By Frank Sikora, From theory to improvisation, Establishing the relationship between theory, hearing and instrument, With numerous practical exercises and examples, Audio tracks and solution part, ISMN 9790001201049, catalogue no. ED 22091, Format: DIN A5, 652...
- By Frank Sikora
- From theory to improvisation
- Establishing the relationship between theory, hearing and instrument
Ear Training Software with Accompanying Book By Daniel Frei and Martin Sturm, For the self-study of ear training, Six levels of difficulty, Listening and determining intervals, Listening and piano playing, Writing and music dictation, Chord sequences for jazz and...
- By Daniel Frei and Martin Sturm
- For the self-study of ear training
- Six levels of difficulty
Musical Theory for Children Mit Musik Kenn Ich Mich Aus (I Know My Way Around Music), By Rudolf Nykrin, For children of 8 years and aboveContents: Notes and breaks, Time signatures and rhythms, Scales, Intervals, Dynamics, Articulation,...
- Mit Musik Kenn Ich Mich Aus (I Know My Way Around Music)
- By Rudolf Nykrin
- For children of 8 years and above
Textbook on the history of music
Textbook on the history of music By Paul Johannsen, Composers, works, forms, styles, epochs, Work and life of famous composers, Musical genres, but also forms, styles and eras, Overview of all important musical-historical connections, Paperback, ISBN 978-3-7957-0858-0, publisher no....
- By Paul Johannsen
- Composers, works, forms, styles, epochs
- Work and life of famous composers
School for Ear Training Melody, harmony, rhythm, cadences, sequence, By Ute Ringhandt, Examples, exercises and solutions in a compact form, For self-study, individual or group lessons, Literature examples, ISBN 978-3-7957-1194-8, publisher no. ED22742, Paperback Format, 108 Pages, In...
- Melody, harmony, rhythm, cadences, sequence
- By Ute Ringhandt
- Examples, exercises and solutions in a compact form
Textbook on music theory Music teaching with exercises for everyone, By Willy Schneider, Music theory, harmony and form, Acoustics and instruments, ISBN 9783795728113, Format: DIN A6, 124 Pages, In German language
- Music teaching with exercises for everyone
- By Willy Schneider
- Music theory, harmony and form
Ear Training By Tom van der Geld, For jazz, rock and pop musicians, With CD-ROM, Integrated jazz harmony theory, This book covers the fundamentals of jazz theory and is constructed systematically, A student can work alone with the book,...
- By Tom van der Geld
- For jazz, rock and pop musicians
- With CD-ROM
Teaching and practice book Harmony, By Christoph Hempel, Musical epochs and styles from the Middle Ages to the present, Integrated harmony for jazz and pop music, Around the cadenza as a universal and fundamental model of harmony, With over...
- By Christoph Hempel
- Musical epochs and styles from the Middle Ages to the present
Textbook on musical morphology
Textbook on musical morphology By Marlis Mauersberger, Forms, genres, structures at a glance, All important forms of music history - from the Sonata, Symphony and Suite to Mass, Motet and Madrigal, Consideration based on concrete examples, From the beginnings...
- By Marlis Mauersberger
- Forms, genres, structures at a glance
- All important forms of music history - from the Sonata, Symphony and Suite to Mass, Motet and Madrigal
Harmony By Julian Oswald, Harmony basics for classical, pop and jazz, In the classic paperback format, Including DVD, ISBN 978-3-7957-0925-9, publisher no. ED22324, 80 pages, In German language Content: Intervals, Chords, Scales, Cadences and modulations, Expressions...
- By Julian Oswald
- Harmony basics for classical, pop and jazz
- In the classic paperback format
Textbook on Classical Music Topics: Epochs, composers, genres, music theory, Interesting facts about music history, form theory and music theory, Important stations of occidental music history, With epochs, styles, composers and works, Explanation of essential forms based on numerous...
- Topics: Epochs, composers, genres, music theory
- Interesting facts about music history, form theory and music theory
- Important stations of occidental music history
Textbook Basic knowledge of notes and pauses, scales, intervals, major and minor, triads, cadences and much more, By Evemarie Müller, For beginners, lateral and returnees, With numerous practical examples, Including DVD, In German language Content: Notation,...
- Basic knowledge of notes and pauses, scales, intervals, major and minor, triads, cadences and much more
- By Evemarie Müller
- For beginners, lateral and returnees
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!