SE Electronics SE 2300
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Handmade 1 "condenser capsule
- Switchable polar patterns: cardioid, omni, figure-eight
- Two-stage switchable pad: 0, -10 and -20 dB
- 2 Switchable Lo-Cut filters: 80 and 160 Hz
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 24 mV / Pa (-32.5 dBV)
- Max. SPL (0.5% THD): 126/136/146 dBSPL (0/10/20 dB pad)
- Self-noise: 8 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 117/127/137 dB (0/10/20 dB pad)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 85 dB
- Electrical impedance: 40 ohms
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Includes insulation pack (elastic holder, pop filter) and thread adapter
- Dimensions: 51 x 215 mm (diameter x height)
- Weight: 611 g
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 444394 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!