SE Electronics SE 2300
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Handmade 1 "condenser capsule
- Switchable polar patterns: cardioid, omni, figure-eight
- Two-stage switchable pad: 0, -10 and -20 dB
- 2 Switchable Lo-Cut filters: 80 and 160 Hz
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 24 mV / Pa (-32.5 dBV)
- Max. SPL (0.5% THD): 126/136/146 dBSPL (0/10/20 dB pad)
- Self-noise: 8 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 117/127/137 dB (0/10/20 dB pad)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 85 dB
- Electrical impedance: 40 ohms
- Requires 48 V phantom power
- Includes insulation pack (elastic holder, pop filter) and thread adapter
- Dimensions: 51 x 215 mm (diameter x height)
- Weight: 611 g
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 444394 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!