Roland Electric Guitar Amps
33 results. Displaying items 26–33.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Tone Capsule for Roland Blues Cube Amplifier Developed in collaboration with renowned guitarist Jeff "Skunk" Baxter, This expressive Tone Capsule offers a wide selection of clean sounds with punch, presence and clarity, It captures the sonic nuances and dynamic...
- Developed in collaboration with renowned guitarist Jeff "Skunk" Baxter
- This expressive Tone Capsule offers a wide selection of clean sounds with punch, presence and clarity
- It captures the sonic nuances and dynamic feel of the KT66, a tube known for its big, rich sound and high headroom
Replacement Speaker For Roland Micro Cube, Size: 5", Load capacity: 2 W
- For Roland Micro Cube
- Size: 5"
- Load capacity: 2 W
Dust Cover For Roland Blues Cube Hot amplifier, Weight: 275 g
- For Roland Blues Cube Hot amplifier
- Weight: 275 g
B-Stock with full warranty
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Electric Guitar Combo Roland's famous Jazz Chorus Clean-sound and Stereo Chorus Effect in a compact combo amplifier with more advanced possibilities for the modern guitarist. Power: 40 W...
- Power: 40 W Stereo
- Components: 2x 10" Speakers
- The stereo input allows real stereo sound with stereo effects pedals and modelling devices
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Guitar Amplifier Amp modelling: COSM Technology, Power: 10 W, Equipped with: 8" Speaker, 3 Channels, 3 Amp presets: Clean, Crunch, Lead, 3-Band EQ, Effects: Chorus, Delay and Reverb...
- Amp modelling: COSM Technology
- Power: 10 W
- Equipped with: 8" Speaker
B-Stock with Full Warranty May have signs of wear MIDI Footswitch 2 Expression pedals and 2 control pedals, Illuminated display for patch names (2 lines / 16 characters), An additional 3 expression pedals or 6...
- 2 Expression pedals and 2 control pedals
- Illuminated display for patch names (2 lines / 16 characters)
- An additional 3 expression pedals or 6 footswitches can be connected
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!