Fender Guitar & Bass Spare Parts
186 results. Displaying items 26–50.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Original Stratocaster Knobs 1x Volume control, 2x Tone control, Black with white labeling
- 1x Volume control
- 2x Tone control
- Black with white labeling
Pickguard For standard strat, 3 Ply white / black / white, 3 Single coils, 11 Holes
- For standard strat
- 3 Ply white / black / white
- 3 Single coils
High Mass Bridge For 4-string electric bass, String spacing: 19 mm (0.748"), Brass saddles, 5-Hole screw mounting Note: Mounting hardware not included.
- For 4-string electric bass
- String spacing: 19 mm (0.748")
- Brass saddles
Pickguard Pickguard for standard stratocaster, 4-Ply, Cutouts for 3 single coils, 11 Holes, Finish: White pearl
- Pickguard for standard stratocaster
- Cutouts for 3 single coils
Original Sound Control Knobs For American Tele / P-bass flat knobs, Package contains 2 pieces, Colour: Chrome
- For American Tele / P-bass flat knobs
- Package contains 2 pieces
- Colour: Chrome
Neck for Fender 70's Jazz Bass Maple neck with dark "Skunk" stripes, Pao Ferro fretboard, Fretboard radius: 7.25" (18 cm), Neck profile: 70's "C", 20 Medium jumbo vintage-style frets, White mother-of-pearl block fretboard inlays, Pre-notched synthetic bone saddle, Shiny...
- Maple neck with dark "Skunk" stripes
- Pao Ferro fretboard
- Fretboard radius: 7.25" (18 cm)
Stratocaster Neck Standard series, Neck: Maple, Fretboard: Pau Ferro, Fretboard radius: 241 mm (9.5"), Nut width: 42 mm (1.65"), Scale: 648 mm (25.5"), Neck profile: C, 21 Medium jumbo frets, Nut width: 42 mm, Pre-slotted nut made of synthetic...
- Standard series
- Neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
Fender Neck '51 P-Bass 21 MN, precision bass neck, maple fretboard with 9,5" radius; 1951 shaped neck profile, 41,3mm nut width; 20 medium jumbo frets, pre-slotted synthetic bone not, gloss ureathane finish, vintage style truss rod adjustment
Original Tremolo Arm For American Stratocaster - also suitable for American Standard Strat and Malmsteen Upgrade, Thread: 4.7 mm, Length: Approximately 40 + 95 + 60 mm, Colour: Chrome
- For American Stratocaster - also suitable for American Standard Strat and Malmsteen Upgrade
- Thread: 4.7 mm
- Length: Approximately 40 + 95 + 60 mm
Stratocaster Neck Model: 50's Classic Player, Neck and fretboard: Maple, Nut width: 42 mm, Fretboard radius: 9.5", Fretboard: Maple, Frets: 21 Medium jumbo, Vintage-style truss rod, Nut: Pre-slotted, synthetic bone, Surface finish: High-gloss
- Model: 50's Classic Player
- Neck and fretboard: Maple
- Nut width: 42 mm
Original Fender 500 kOhm volume and tone potentiometer With solid, non knurled shaft, Used in Fender USA instruments, Includes 0.022 mF capacitor to use as a sound controller, 6.35 mm long threaded rod for mounting to pickguard or control...
- With solid, non knurled shaft
- Used in Fender USA instruments
- Includes 0.022 mF capacitor to use as a sound controller
Roller NutThe LSR reduces friction of the saddle, thus preventing tuning fluctuations. Diameter from .008 to .056, Width: 43 mm, Installation Guide and accessories included, Only right-handed guitars
- Diameter from .008 to .056
- Width: 43 mm
- Installation Guide and accessories included
Tin Bushes Suitable for Fender Telecaster / Tele jack sockets, Nickel
- Suitable for Fender Telecaster / Tele jack sockets
Neck Plate Fender / Corona stamping, 4-Hole mounting, Colour: Chrome, Includes screws for American Series guitar and bass
- Fender / Corona stamping
- 4-Hole mounting
- Colour: Chrome
Fender Vintage Style Pre-Slotted Nut f.Stratocaster/Telecaster; Genuine bone nut with vintage-spec top-radius 184mm (7,25") and 241,45mm (9,5") bottom-radius, Pre-slotted, wide 42,16mm (1,660")
Original Machine Heads For Fender American Standard Series, 2 holding bolts, Staggered, Surface: chrome
- For Fender American Standard Series
- 2 holding bolts
Jack Plate Original Fender Stratocaster jack socket plate, Chromed, Finish: Road-worn aged, Includes jack and screws
- Original Fender Stratocaster jack socket plate
- Finish: Road-worn aged
Nut for 4-String Electric Bass For American Standard Precision models, Material: Micarta (synthetic bone), Notched, Radius at the top: 9.5" (241 mm), Radius at the bottom: 10" (254 mm), Length: 1.655" (42.03 mm)
- For American Standard Precision models
- Material: Micarta (synthetic bone)
Eric Clapton Mid Boost 25 dB Boost, Dimensions of board: 68 x 44 mm, Mounting depth: 14 mm, Incl. all parts and installation instructions
- 25 dB Boost
- Dimensions of board: 68 x 44 mm
- Mounting depth: 14 mm
Original Knobs for Telecaster / Precision Bass Solid shaft (smooth axis), 2 Pieces, Finish: Chrome
- Solid shaft (smooth axis)
- 2 Pieces
- Finish: Chrome
Locking Machine Head Set 6-piece set, Graded, Finish: satin chrome
- 6-piece set
- Finish: satin chrome
Tuners Set for Electric Guitar Version: 6-in-line (left), Nickel, Finish: Road-worn, aged, Set of 6 pieces
- Version: 6-in-line (left)
- Finish: Road-worn, aged
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!