Blackmagic Design DeckLink Quad HDMI Recorder
- Replaces four separate and customisable capture cards in one
- Perfect for live software mixing, real-time computer game recording, streaming and more
- Included software: Media Express, Disk Speed Test, Blackmagic Desktop Video and Blackmagic ...
Blackmagic Design Teranex Mini SDI - HDMI 12G
- Supports all video formats including SD, HD, 6G and 12G-SDI
- Integrated down-converter for working with HDMI monitors, converts signals into the optimal format supported by this
- Removes audio signals from SDI and embeds them in balanced analogue or AES/EBU formats and timecode output
Available at short notice (usually 2-5 days)
Blackmagic Design MultiView 4
- For image monitoring of four completely separate SDI video sources on a single display
- Four 6G SDI inputs with full resynchronisation allow monitoring of SD, HD ...
- Can output content to 1080HD and 2160p displays, i.e. it can be connected to common HD and Ultra HD televisions
Blackmagic Design UltraStudio HD Mini
- Compact enough to take it anywhere and so powerful that it is also suitable for high-end projects
- Can record and play back all formats up to 1080p60, in full 10-bit YUV or up to 1080p / 30 and 2K DCI in 12-bit RGB
- HDMI output for monitoring on a large screen TV
Blackmagic Design Video Assist 5" 12G HDR
- Enables professional monitoring and recording with any SDI or HDMI camera in all HD, Ultra HD, 2K and 4K DCI formats
- Recording also in Blackmagic RAW with compatible cameras
- 5" 2500 nit HDR touchscreen supports 3D LUTs and features professional scopes ...
Blackmagic Design SmartScope Duo 4K 2
- Two 8" 3U-sized LCDs for monitoring SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI and 6G-SDI with integrated scopes ...
- Choice of waveform, vectorscope, RGB parade, YUV parade, histogram and audio phase level displays
- Both monitors work independently and can display any combination of scopes or image displays
Blackmagic Design Camera Fiber Converter
- Connects and powers a URSA Broadcast from up to 2km away via industry standard SMPTE fibre optic cables
- Features common live camera controls with multiple talkback channels and TV industry-standard headset connections
- Supports one Ultra HD camera feed and three HD return feeds in a compact IP video-based design
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.