AMT Product Overview
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33.69 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
B-stock with full warrantySlight traces of use Loudspeaker Simulator and 5-Band Equalizer Internal storage stores up to 100 impulse responses, No special software required - the CP-100 is recognized as USB device, 1x 6.3 mm Jack input, 1x...
- Internal storage stores up to 100 impulse responses
- No special software required - the CP-100 is recognized as USB device
- 1x 6.3 mm Jack input
B-Stock, AMT SS-20 Pedal - 3-channel valve preamp with 1x solid state 12AX7 valve, separate EQ for clean and overdrive channels, adjustable gain, 2x outputs (amp out and cabinet simulation out), includes 12V power supply., B-Stock with full warranty, may...
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Effect Pedal Wah Wah, Wear-free electro-optical circuit, Three switchable filter frequency ranges, True bypass, Power supply via 9V battery or 9V DC power supply (coaxial connection - minus...
- Wah Wah
- Wear-free electro-optical circuit
- Three switchable filter frequency ranges
B-stock with Full Warranty Slight traces of use 3-channel Tube Preamp Tube preamps have become rather rare since the Rack mania of the late 80s and 90s has subsided. AMT now serves the missing...
- Tubes: 2x 12AX7
- Separate tone control for Clean and Overdrive channels
- Gain adjustable Lead Boost
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!