5 results. Displaying items 1–5.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
High-end headphone amplifier Based on the headphone amplifier section of the Rupert Neve Designs 5060 Centerpiece, Three switchable inputs (XLR, RCA, mini-jack), Solid steel housing, Output impedance: 0.08 Ohm at 1KHz, Frequency response: +/- 0.2 dB from 10 to...
- Based on the headphone amplifier section of the Rupert Neve Designs 5060 Centerpiece
- Three switchable inputs (XLR, RCA, mini-jack)
- Solid steel housing
Headphone Amplifier Transistorized amplifiers, Alps RK 27 potentiometer for volume control, Pre-gain with 5-way switchable pre-amplification, Channel-separated construction, Discrete output stages with 4 transistors per channel (V100 technology), LF frequency range 150 kHz (-3 dB), Toroidal transformer and large...
- Transistorized amplifiers
- Alps RK 27 potentiometer for volume control
- Pre-gain with 5-way switchable pre-amplification
Monitor Controller 2 Outputs for connecting two pairs of speakers (A / B), Output A with additional subwoofer out, Off switch for the monitor section, 1 Stereo TRS jack input and 1 stereo TS jack input, Stereo TS jack...
- 2 Outputs for connecting two pairs of speakers (A / B)
- Output A with additional subwoofer out
- Off switch for the monitor section
Headphone amplifier and DA converter Up to 24 bits / 192 kHz, BurrBrown chip, Selectable digital filters, Frequency response: 20 - 80000 Hz (+/- 3dB @ 32 ohms / 100mW), Two-stage switchable basic reinforcement, Recommended load: 16 ohms to...
- Up to 24 bits / 192 kHz
- BurrBrown chip
- Selectable digital filters
B-stock with full warrantySlight traces of use Audiophile headphone amplifier 2x 6.35 mm and 3.5 mm jack outputs, Extensive mono monitoring capability, Internal low noise linear voltage regulation, Audiophile signal path with separate active stage per headphone output,...
- 2x 6.35 mm and 3.5 mm jack outputs
- Extensive mono monitoring capability
- Internal low noise linear voltage regulation
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!