Large Diaphragm Microphones
10 results. Displaying items 1–10.
The prices shown exclude VAT. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Bundle offer comprising the t.bone SC 450 Studio Large Diaphragm Microphone With the SC450 the t.bone offers a large diaphragm microphone at an amazing price. The SC450 uses a 6 µm, gold-plated diaphragm (1") for a transparent and...
- Studio Large Diaphragm Microphone
- External low cut switch
- External -10 dB pad switch
Presonus PD-70; dynamic speaker and recording microphone; perfect for for spoken-word applications like podcasts, live streaming or traditional broadcast; polar pattern: cardioid; sensitivity: 1.6mV/Pa; frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz; Output Impedance: 350 ohms; rugged construction; Integrated hard mount and...
Condenser Microphone Limited edition, 16 mm diaphragm, Cardioid polar pattern, Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Max. Sound pressure level: 144 dB, Requires 48 volts phantom power, Colour: Chrome, Includes mount and case
- Limited edition
- 16 mm diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
Large-diaphragm condenser microphone Cardioid, 25 mm Gold-coated capsule, Sensitivity: 25 mV / Pa, Frequency response: 20 to 18000 Hz, Replacement noise level: 18 dB SPL A, Maximum level: 135 dB, Includes holder and carrying case
- 25 mm Gold-coated capsule
- Sensitivity: 25 mV / Pa
Large-diaphragm condenser microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Handmade capsule, Noise: 9 dB (A), Boundary sound pressure level: up to 160 dB (THD 0.5%), LoCut filter: 80 Hz, 160 Hz, Pad: 0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB, Gold-plated XLR contacts, Requires...
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Handmade capsule
- Noise: 9 dB (A)
Bundle offer comprising Swissonic MM-3 Active Studio Monitors, 2-Way system with Class-D stereo amplifiers, Power: 2 x 30 Watt peak, Equipped with: 3.5" Woofer and 0.75" Natural Silk tweeter, Crossover frequency at 2700 Hz, Frequency response: 75 -...
- Active Studio Monitors
- 2-Way system with Class-D stereo amplifiers
- Power: 2 x 30 Watt peak
Bundle offer comprising the t.bone SC 1100 Large diaphragm studio microphone, With a 1.07" double diaphragm, switchable polar pattern (omnidirectional, cardioid, eight) and high-pass filter, the SC1100 is suitable for all studio situations., Switchable polar pattern: Omni-directional, figure-eight...
- Large diaphragm studio microphone
- With a 1.07" double diaphragm, switchable polar pattern (omnidirectional, cardioid, eight) and high-pass filter, the SC1100 is suitable for all studio situations.
- Switchable polar pattern: Omni-directional, figure-eight and cardioid
Bundle offer comprising Behringer B2 Pro Double-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Ideal as a main and support microphone for studio and live applications, Pressure gradient transducer with shock-proof, gold-coated 1" double diaphragm, Stable construction with nickel-coated brass housing, Selectable cardioid,...
- Double-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Ideal as a main and support microphone for studio and live applications
- Pressure gradient transducer with shock-proof, gold-coated 1" double diaphragm
Bundle offer comprising Studio Projects B1 Large diaphragm condenser studio microphone, 1” capsule with cardioid characteristic, Transformerless circuit, +48 V phantom power required, Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz, Sensitivity: -34 dB (0dB=1V/Pa), Output impedance:
- Large diaphragm condenser studio microphone
- 1” capsule with cardioid characteristic
- Transformerless circuit
Podcast Recording Pack
Podcast Recording Pack Set consists of ZDM-1 dynamic large-diaphragm microphone, ZHP-1 headphones, ZTPS-4 table stand, windshield for ZDM-1 and XLR microphone cable (3m) Features of the ZDM-1 dynamic large-diaphragm microphone: Directivity: Supercardioid, Frequency range: 50 -...
- Set consists of ZDM-1 dynamic large-diaphragm microphone, ZHP-1 headphones, ZTPS-4 table stand, windshield for ZDM-1 and XLR microphone cable (3m)
- Directivity: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 50 - 18000 Hz
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!