Large Diaphragm Microphones
4 results. Displaying items 1–4.
The prices shown exclude VAT The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Condenser large diaphragm microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Switchable -10dB PAD, Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Max. SPL: 140/150 dB (THD = 0.5%), Electrical impedance: 200 Ohm, Requires phantom power, Diameter: 53 mm, Length: 162 mm, Net weight: 320...
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Switchable -10dB PAD
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Bundle offer comprising Audio-Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone, 16 mm diaphragm, Cardioid characteristic, Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz, Signal-to-noise ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa, Dynamic range: 124 dB (typical), 1 kHz max. SPL, Sensitivity: 7...
- Condenser Microphone
- 16 mm diaphragm
- Cardioid characteristic
the t.bone SC 450 USB
Bundle offer comprising the t.bone SC 450 USB Large diaphragm studio microphone, USB port for direct operation on the computer, No additional drivers needed, Phantom power via USB Port, Characteristics: Wide Cardioid, Frequency range: 20 - 18.000 Hz,...
- Large diaphragm studio microphone
- USB port for direct operation on the computer
- No additional drivers needed
Bundle offer comprising Studio Projects B1 Large diaphragm condenser studio microphone, 1” capsule with cardioid characteristic, Transformerless circuit, +48 V phantom power required, Frequency range: 20-20000 Hz, Sensitivity: -34 dB (0dB=1V/Pa), Output impedance:
- Large diaphragm condenser studio microphone
- 1” capsule with cardioid characteristic
- Transformerless circuit
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!