Large Diaphragm Microphones
9 results. Displaying items 1–9.
The prices shown exclude VAT. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Complete Vocal Recording set Consisting of: Rode NT-1 A large diaphragm microphone, Deluxe shock mount SM6 with fabric pop filter, 6 m XLR cable, Dust cover bag NT1 A: 1" Large diaphragm microphone,...
- Rode NT-1 A large diaphragm microphone
- Deluxe shock mount SM6 with fabric pop filter
- 6 m XLR cable
Dynamic Large Diaphragm Speaker Microphone For radio and synchronous studios as well as for professional podcasting, Internal pop protection and insensitivity to RF and of other electromagentic interference fields, Neodymium-large diaphragm capsule cardioid, 75 - 18000 Hz, Length: 215...
- For radio and synchronous studios as well as for professional podcasting
- Internal pop protection and insensitivity to RF and of other electromagentic interference fields
- Neodymium-large diaphragm capsule cardioid
Large Diaphragm Studio Vocal Pack Large-diaphragm condenser microphone, Polar pattern: Cardioid, Handmade capsule, LoCut filter: 80 Hz, 160 Hz, Pad: 0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB, Gold-plated XLR contacts, Noise: 9 dB (A), Boundary sound pressure level: up to...
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Handmade capsule
Large diaphragm condenser microphone 1" condenser microphone, Full metal housing, Cardioid characteristic, Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz, Switchable low cut at 300 Hz, Switchable -20 dB Pad, Maximum SPL: 135 / 155 dB, Diameter: 53 mm, Length: 165...
- 1" condenser microphone
- Full metal housing
- Cardioid characteristic
USB Microphone Integrated 16Bit / 48kHz USB audio interface with headphone jack, 3 Microphone capsules (14mm - polar pattern: cardioid, figure-eight, omnidirectional, stereo), Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz, Sensitivity: 4.5 mV / Pa (1 kHz), Max. sound pressure...
- Integrated 16Bit / 48kHz USB audio interface with headphone jack
- 3 Microphone capsules (14mm - polar pattern: cardioid, figure-eight, omnidirectional, stereo)
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
Lewitt LCT 240 PRO BK Bundle
Bundle offer comprising Lewitt LCT 240 PRO BK Bundle Condenser microphone, Cardioid, Gold coated 17 mm capsule, Stable metal construction, Dynamic range: 121 dB-A, Capsule size: 17 mm, Sensitivity: 16.7 mV / Pa (-35.5dBV), Nodule (IEC 61672-1), Impedance:...
- Condenser microphone
- Gold coated 17 mm capsule
Stereo Set With the SC450 the t.bone has brought in the market a large diaphragm microphone at an amazing price. New standard for professional and project recording studios for a remarkable price. The SC450 uses 6 micron, gold plated...
- Two measured SC450 Studio large-diaphragm microphones
- External low cut and -10 dB pad switch
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone FET circuitry, Directional characteristic: Cardioid, Frequency response: 35 - 20,000 Hz (+/- 3.5 dB), SPL (sound pressure level): 136 dB (
- FET circuitry
- Directional characteristic: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 35 - 20,000 Hz (+/- 3.5 dB)
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use Large-Diaphragm Tube Microphone"Warm tube sound for digital recording!" - With the SCT 800 t.bone reacts to the cries of countless projects and also professional studios and provides a condenser...
- Reliable 12AX7 tube
- Colour: Blue / Gold
- Incl. Deluxe Case, shock mount, external power supply (the cable has a length of 5m)
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!