Large Diaphragm Microphones
9 results. Displaying items 1–9.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33.65 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Dynamic Studio Microphone For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV, Polar pattern: cardioid, Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech, Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost)...
- For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and speech
USB large diaphragm studio true condenser microphone Run on Apple iOS devices, as well as Mac and Windows computers, With Hirose ST interface, Gold-plated 1 "true capacitor large diaphragm capsule, Low intrinsic noise and high maximum sound pressure level,...
- Run on Apple iOS devices, as well as Mac and Windows computers
- With Hirose ST interface
- Gold-plated 1 "true capacitor large diaphragm capsule
Matched Pair 2 Selectable microphones, 1" large diaphragm microphone, Cardioid characteristic, Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Max. SPL 137 dB, Output Impedance: 100 Ohm, Gold plated output contacts, Dimensions (HxWxD): 190 x 50 x 50 mm, Weight:...
- 2 Selectable microphones
- 1" large diaphragm microphone
- Cardioid characteristic
USB Condenser Microphone with Built-In Compressor Directivity: Cardioid, Preamp with 46 dB gain and precise digital control, Analog compressor with three switchable stages for sound processing, Level 1: Adapted for vocals and instruments, Level 2: Present voice for podcast...
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Preamp with 46 dB gain and precise digital control
- Analog compressor with three switchable stages for sound processing
Condenser Microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Gold-plated (2μ) diaphragm, Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz, Sound pressure max. 145 dB, Sensitivity: -32 dB (25.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa, Low-cut filter: 80 Hz / 12 dB / octave, Impedance...
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Gold-plated (2μ) diaphragm
- Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
containing: Audio-Technica AT4040, the t.bone MS 180, pro snake TPM 10, Millenium MS 2003
- Audio-Technica AT4040
- the t.bone MS 180
- pro snake TPM 10
Large-diaphragm condenser microphone 8 Directional characteristics to choose from, 5 Front characteristics: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, and figure-8, Gold-plated 25.4 mm capsule, Dynamic range: 134 dBA, Max. SPL (sound pressure level) (0.5% THD): 140 dB, Robust zinc diecast...
- 8 Directional characteristics to choose from
- 5 Front characteristics: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, and figure-8
- Gold-plated 25.4 mm capsule
Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Supercardioid, 20-20000 Hz, 154 dB SPL max (switched-pad), 3-Way switchable high-pass filter, Switchable 15 dB pad, Especially for guitar, overhead and piano, also suitable for wind instruments and vocals, especially in live as well as studio...
- 20-20000 Hz
- 154 dB SPL max (switched-pad)
Wireless Studio Microphone with Built-In Audio Recorder and Audio / Video iOS App Records audio in standalone with the push of a button, , , Built-in 16 GB audio recorder for up to 360 hours of audio recording (available...
- Records audio in standalone with the push of a button
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!