Large Diaphragm Microphones
6 results. Displaying items 1–6.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Condenser Microphone Polar pattern: Cardioid, Gold-plated (2μ) diaphragm, Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz, Sound pressure max. 145 dB, Sensitivity: -32 dB (25.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa, Low-cut filter: 80 Hz / 12 dB / octave, Impedance...
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Gold-plated (2μ) diaphragm
- Frequency range: 30 - 20,000 Hz
Large-diaphragm condenser microphone 8 Directional characteristics to choose from, 5 Front characteristics: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, and figure-8, Gold-plated 25.4 mm capsule, Dynamic range: 134 dBA, Max. SPL (sound pressure level) (0.5% THD): 140 dB, Robust zinc diecast...
- 8 Directional characteristics to choose from
- 5 Front characteristics: omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid, and figure-8
- Gold-plated 25.4 mm capsule
Shure SM 7 B
Bundle offer comprising Shure SM 7 B Dynamic Studio Microphone, For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV, Polar pattern: cardioid, Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural playback of both music and...
- Dynamic Studio Microphone
- For music and speech transmission, ideal for broadcast, radio and TV
- Polar pattern: cardioid
Matched Pair 2 Selectable microphones, 1" large diaphragm microphone, Cardioid characteristic, Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, Max. SPL 137 dB, Output Impedance: 100 Ohm, Gold plated output contacts, Dimensions (HxWxD): 190 x 50 x 50 mm, Weight:...
- 2 Selectable microphones
- 1" large diaphragm microphone
- Cardioid characteristic
Bundle offer comprising Audio-Technica AT4040 Large diaphragm condenser microphone, Cardioid characteristic, High-SPL capability, Incl. shock mountMillenium MS 2003 Microphone Stand with Boom Arm, Folding feet with die-cast base, 3/8" Thread in the microphone clip, Height is adjustable...
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Cardioid characteristic
- High-SPL capability
Large Membrane Condenser Microphone
Large Membrane Condenser Microphone Includes Edge Real-Time Modeling-Software for emulating classic studio microphones, Can be used with any microphone pre-amplifier and audio interface of your choice - for optimal results in terms of your sound, we recommend the Antelope...
- Includes Edge Real-Time Modeling-Software for emulating classic studio microphones
- Can be used with any microphone pre-amplifier and audio interface of your choice - for optimal results in terms of your sound, we recommend the Antelope Audio Interface with FPGA Real-Time Modeling
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!