8 results. Displaying items 1–8.
The prices shown exclude VAT. The shipping costs are calculated on the checkout page.
Compare Added (Remove)
Red Panda Context 2, effects pedal, 8 slectable reverb modes (Room, Hall, Cathedral, Gated, Reverse, Plate, Spring, Grain), delay and reverb in all modes, fully assignable expression pedal, analog buffered bypass, MIDI via USB or 6.35 mm (1/4") TRS input,...
Effects pedal Stereo reverb / delay, Up to 2 seconds delay time, Selectable true / trails bypass, Footswitch works as a latching and momentary switch, Tap tempo function, Digital way of working, Offers a variety of tape and analog...
- Stereo reverb / delay
- Up to 2 seconds delay time
- Selectable true / trails bypass
Effects pedal Fuzz and reverb, 3 Reverb modes: Focus / reverse / reverb, 3 Fuzz modes: Flat / full / scoop, True bypass, Fuzz Section Controls for fuzz, filter and level, Toggle switch to switch between fuzz modes, Mod...
- Fuzz and reverb
- 3 Reverb modes: Focus / reverse / reverb
- 3 Fuzz modes: Flat / full / scoop
Effects Pedal Reverb, Pedal version of the Meris 500 Series Mercury7, 2 Reverb algorithms, Separate controls for interaction of high and low frequencies with the reverb algorithm, Up to 16 presets via MIDI, 24 Bit AD/DA with 32 bit...
- Pedal version of the Meris 500 Series Mercury7
- 2 Reverb algorithms
Effects Pedal Dual delay with reverb and modulation, Offers a variety of sounds in the Lo-Fi tape delay style, Delay A: Up to 600 ms with adjustable modulation, Delay B: Up to 300 ms with adjustable reverb, Both delay...
- Dual delay with reverb and modulation
- Offers a variety of sounds in the Lo-Fi tape delay style
- Delay A: Up to 600 ms with adjustable modulation
Effects Pedal Delay / Reverb multi-effects pedal, 8 Delay effects, 8 Reverb effects - including 2 delays for dual delays (along with the delay section), Metal housing, True Bypass, Status LEDs, Tap Tempo LED indicator, REVERB Controls: Reverb Select,...
- Delay / Reverb multi-effects pedal
- 8 Delay effects
- 8 Reverb effects - including 2 delays for dual delays (along with the delay section)
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar
Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Reverb / tremolo / modulation, Developed in collaboration with Eddie Heinzelman, Combines the sound of old-school amp reverb and trem in a compact pedal, Includes Keeley's popular Spring Chamber and Plate Reverb algorithms as...
- Reverb / tremolo / modulation
- Developed in collaboration with Eddie Heinzelman
- Combines the sound of old-school amp reverb and trem in a compact pedal
Effects Pedal Reverb, Digital way of working, Dynamic expression for real-time effect control via touch dynamics, 8 Reverb engines, 24 Bit / 48 kHz engine, Switchable Reverb Trails, True Bypass - Buffered with activated Reverb Trails, Decay, Pre-Delay, Function,...
- Digital way of working
- Dynamic expression for real-time effect control via touch dynamics
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!