USB Audio Interfaces
12 results. Displaying items 1–12.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Production Set Atom USB Pad Controller, M7 Large diaphragm condenser microphone, AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface, Studio One Artist Software, Atom dimensions: 202 x 195 x 21 mm, Atomic weight: 450 g, AudioBox USB 96 Dimensions: 140 x 140...
- Atom USB Pad Controller
- M7 Large diaphragm condenser microphone
- AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface
Mixer 18 Channels, 60 mm Faders, 6 Mic inputs with 48 V phantom power and 75 Hz low cut, One compressor per mic channel, Internal 24.Bit multi effect device with 16 presets, Built-In USB sound card, USB port for...
- 18 Channels
- 60 mm Faders
- 6 Mic inputs with 48 V phantom power and 75 Hz low cut
Active Monitor Controller For up to two monitor pairs and three stereo sources, 2x2 USB audio interface (24 bit/192 kHz), Large volume control, Switch for mute, dim, mono, monitor and signal source, Independent trim for all sources and monitor...
- For up to two monitor pairs and three stereo sources
- 2x2 USB audio interface (24 bit/192 kHz)
- Large volume control
Audio Interface 24-bit / 192kHz, 2 Inputs / outputs, Balanced XLR combo inputs and 6.3 mm jack, 48V Phantom power per channel, Burr Brown mic preamp with up to 60 dB of gain, Hi-Z Input for guitar or bass,...
- 24-bit / 192kHz
- 2 Inputs / outputs
- Balanced XLR combo inputs and 6.3 mm jack
Professional 8 Channel / 2-Bus Mixer 5 XLR inputs with DNA microphone preamps, Switchable Phantom Power, Dynamic compression (channels 1-2), 3-Band EQ plus 2 Aux Sends per channel, 60mm Faders with mute switch and LED, USB Audio connectivity with...
- 5 XLR inputs with DNA microphone preamps
- Switchable Phantom Power
- Dynamic compression (channels 1-2)
USB-C 2x4 Audio Interface 24-Bit / 192 kHz, 2 Front combo inputs Mic/Line/Inst (XLR/jack), 48 V Phantom power, 2 Balanced TRS main outputs with front panel level control, 2 TRS jack line outputs Stereo headphone output with A/B...
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz
- 2 Front combo inputs Mic/Line/Inst (XLR/jack)
- 48 V Phantom power
USB 2.0 Audio Interface 4 Channels, 24-bit / 96 kHz, Latency-free monitoring, USB Audio Compliance 2.0 for connecting to iOS devices, Stand alone function, Aluminium housing, Switchable phantom power: +48 V, For PC / MAC, Dimensions (W x H...
- 4 Channels, 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Latency-free monitoring
- USB Audio Compliance 2.0 for connecting to iOS devices
USB Audio Interface with Monitor Controller 24 Bit / 192 kHz 2 x 2 USB 2.0 audio interface, 2 Class A microphone preamps with +48 V phantom power, High-quality ergonomic metal housing, Massive aluminium volume control, Illuminated buttons, 2...
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz 2 x 2 USB 2.0 audio interface
- 2 Class A microphone preamps with +48 V phantom power
- High-quality ergonomic metal housing
2 x 6 audio and MIDI interface For iOS devices as well as PC / Mac, 24-bit / 96 kHz, Multi-Host Device Ports (can be used in parallel on up to two computers or one computer and one iOS...
- For iOS devices as well as PC / Mac
- 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Multi-Host Device Ports (can be used in parallel on up to two computers or one computer and one iOS device)
Recording Bundle Consists of 2 x 2 USB audio interface, TM-80 condenser microphone and TH-02 stereo headphones Features Tascam US-2x2: 2-Channel USB 2.0 audio interface, 24-bit / 96 kHz, 2 XLR / jack combo inputs balanced...
- Consists of 2 x 2 USB audio interface, TM-80 condenser microphone and TH-02 stereo headphones
- 2-Channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- 24-bit / 96 kHz
containing: Laney IRT-Pulse, Superlux HD-681 B, the sssnake GKP3
- Laney IRT-Pulse
- Superlux HD-681 B
- the sssnake GKP3
B-Stock with full warranty
B-Stock with full warranty Slight traces of use USB Audio Interface For iPad, Mac and PC, 24-bit / 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz, 192 kHz, 4 IN / 4 OUT, 4 low-noise mic preamps with...
- For iPad, Mac and PC
- 24-bit / 44.1 kHz
- 48 kHz
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!