Sennheiser ew 300 G4 Base SK-RC A B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
UHF Wireless System
- Consists of SKM 500 G4 handheld transmitter, Ci1 guitar/bass cable and EM 300-500 G4 9.5" receiver
- Frequency range: AW+ Band (470 - 558 MHz)
- 88 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 Channel banks with up to 32 presets each
- Up to 32 compatible channels
- Network connection for frequency control and management via WSM software (Wireless System Manager)
- Frequency response: 25 - 18,000 Hz
- Frequency transmission via infrared interface
- Pocket transmitter with charging contacts for optional battery BA 2015 (NiMH)
- Pilot tone
- Autotune to discover free frequencies
- Integrated EQ
- Audio gain includes 60 dB
- Soundcheck mode
- 4-digit battery indicator on transmitter and receiver
- HDX compander
- LCD display with NF level and channel display
- Switchable transmission power 10/30/50mW
- 2 BNC antenna sockets
- XLR-Male balanced and jack unbalanced
- Mains supply 10.5 - 16 V DC
- Includes GA 3 rack mount, NT2 power supply and 2x AA batteries
|Frequency||470 MHz – 558 MHz|
|Transmitter Type||Pocket Transmitter|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469278 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!