Sennheiser HMD27 B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
Professional Broadcast Headset
- Circumaural design
- Two-piece headband (for those who prefer a conventional headband, a wide headband padding is included that converts the two-piece headband into a compact single piece)
- Swivelling ear cup for single sided listening
- Swivelling microphone can be worn either on the right or the left hand side
- ActiveGard limiter protects against sudden noise peaks when activated: > 110 dB
- Impedance: 64 Ohm
- SPL (sound pressure level): 128 dB SPL at 1 kHz
- Maximum input level: 500 mW
- Frequency response (headphones): 8 - 18000 Hz
- Dynamic microphone: Type BMD 434 (directional characteristic: hypercardioid; impedance: 300 ohm; frequency range: 40 - 18,000 Hz)
- Microphone sensitivity: 0.5 mV/Pa @ 1kHz
- Weight: 240 g
- Includes a wind shield, pop filter, and a cable clip
Note: Cable is not included. Cables from the 26-II Series are compatible with this headset.
|Frequency range headphones||8 Hz – 18000 Hz|
|Type Of Microphone||Dynamic|
|Frequency range microphone||40 Hz – 18000 Hz|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416912 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!