Sennheiser HMD-300 Pro
- Impedance: 64 ohms
- Nominal sound pressure level: 108 ± 3 dB SPL / 1 V rms / 1 kHz
- Transmission range: 60 -25000 Hz
- Harmonic factor <0.1% at 1 kHz - 100 dB SPL
- Nominal load capacity: 500 mW
- Pressing force: 6.0 N ± 0.75 N
- Dynamic microphone
- Characteristic: Hypercardioid
- Audio transmission range: 80 - 16000 Hz
- Impedance: 300 ohms
- Output voltage: 0.4 mV / Pa at 1 kHz
- Single-sided cable (cable not included)
- Weight without cable: 319 g
- Includes wind and pop protection
- Suitable cables: Article Nr. 448025 or Aricle Nr.. 448028 (not included)
|Frequency range headphones||60 Hz – 25000 Hz|
|Type Of Microphone||Dynamic|
|Frequency range microphone||80 Hz – 16000 Hz|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 447847 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!