Sennheiser HMD-300-XQ-2 B-Stock
B-Stock with full warranty
Slight traces of use
- Impedance: 64 ohm
- Nominal sound pressure level: 108 ±3 dB SPL / 1 V rms / 1 kHz
- Frequency response: 60 - 25,000 Hz
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 0.1 % at 1 kHz 100 dB SPL
- Maximum input level: 500 mW
- Contact pressure: 6.0 N ± 0.75 N
- Dynamic microphone
- Directional characteristic: hypercardioid
- Frequency respone: 80 - 16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 300 ohm
- Output voltage: 0.4 mV / Pa at 1 kHz
- Single-sided cable
- Weight without cable: 319 g
- Includes wind shield, pop filter and modular connector cable with 6.3 mm jack and XLR-3 connector
|Frequency range headphones||60 Hz – 25000 Hz|
|Type Of Microphone||Dynamic|
|Frequency range microphone||80 Hz – 16000 Hz|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 457118 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!