Sennheiser HMD-301 Pro-X4F
- Circumaural design
- Impedance: 64 Ohm
- Sensitivityl: 108 ± 3 dB SPL (sound pressure level) / 1 V RMS / 1 kHz
- Frequency response (headphones): 60 - 25,000 Hz
- THD (total harmonic distortion): <0.1% at 1 kHz 100 dB SPL
- Maximum input level: 500 mW
- Contact pressure: 6.0 N ± 0.75 N
- Dynamic microphone
- Directional characteristic: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response (microphone): 80 - 16,000 Hz
- Impedance: 300 Ohm
- Output voltage: 0.4 mV / Pa at 1 kHz
- Weight: 319 g
- Includes a II-X4F cable with 4-pin female XLR connector, windscreen and pop filter
|Frequency range headphones||60 Hz – 25000 Hz|
|Type Of Microphone||Dynamic|
|Frequency range microphone||80 Hz – 16000 Hz|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 501768 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!