Sennheiser MK4 Digital
USB large diaphragm studio true condenser microphone
- Run on Apple iOS devices, as well as Mac and Windows computers
- With Hirose ST interface
- Gold-plated 1 "true capacitor large diaphragm capsule
- Low intrinsic noise and high maximum sound pressure level
- Robust metal housing
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Boundary sound pressure level: 141 dB
- Apogee PureDigital A / D converter and preamplifier technology
- 16/24 bit
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 kHz
- Diameter: 57 mm (maximum)
- Length: 160 mm
- Weight: 485 g
- Incl. Hirose on Apple MFi Lightning and Hirose on USB Type A connection cable and MZQ 4 microphone holder
Note: Apogee MetaRecorder and Apogee Maestro available in the Apple AppStore.
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 405627 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!