Large Diaphragm Studio MicrophoneThe KSM32 is a permanently polarized condenser microphone with a cardioid pattern, which is addressed from the side. With its open and natural reproduction of the original signal source, it is mainly used for professional studio- and sophisticated live productions.
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Recommended applications: studio singing, vocal ensembles, live recording, acoustic guitar and bass, percussions, basin, stringed instruments, woodwind instruments, saxophone
- Transformerless Class A preamplifier circuit eliminates distortion for improved linearity over the entire transmission range.
- Embossed, high compliance diaphragm for extended frequency response in the bass range.
- Ultra-thin, 24k gold coated Mylar® membrane with low mass for outstanding transient response.
- Switchable 15 dB attenuation for extremely high sound pressure levels.
- First-class electronic components and gold-plated internal and external contacts.
- Rumpfilter eliminates impact sound below 17 Hz.
- Switchable low-frequency filter provides greater flexibility to reduce background noise or to counteract proximity effect.
- Integrated three-stage pop protection grille reduces "pop" and other breath noise
- Internal shock mount reduces transmission of handling noise
- Includes elastic mount, stand mount and case
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance: 150 Ohm
- Noise Sensitivity: -36 dBV / Pa (15.8 mV)
- Maximum sound pressure: 154 dB SPL
- Noise (equivalent sound pressure): 13 dB (A)
- Power supply: 48 +/- 4 V
- Power consumption: 4.65 mA
- Dimensions (L x Ø): 187 x 55.9 mm
- Weight: 490 g
- Colour: Champagne
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 134889 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!