Shure PSM 300 T11 B-Stock
B-Stock with full warranty
Slight traces of use
UHF In-Ear Wireless System
P3T In-Ear Transmitter
- Frequency range: T11 band, (863 - 865 MHz)
- Stereo transmitter with 24-bit audio processing
- Audio Reference Companding
- Exceptionally wide stereo separation
- MixMode technology
- Infrared transmission from the transmitter to the receiver
- 2x Jack inputs
- 2x Jack outputs
- Detachable BNC antenna
- Frequency response: 38 - 15,000 Hz
- Transmission power: 20 mW
- Housing format: 9.5"
- Incl. accessories to facilitate rack installation
P3R In-Ear Receiver
- Stereo pocket receiver with personnel mix control
- Operates with 2x AA batteries
Information on the supported frequency ranges
Here you can see which frequencies are supported by this wireless system and the countries in which these frequencies are allowed in the future for wireless applications.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.