Silverstein Cryo4 Gold Alto M
- For plastic or rubber alto saxophone mouthpieces
- Size: Medium
- Optics: Gold-plated with dotted cord
- During the cryogenic treatment process, the ligature is cooled to about -185 degrees Celsius, thereby changing the molecular structure of the alloy
- This ligature unites the free sound of cord binding with the easy handling of a leather ligature
- Handmade in USA
- Including cap
- Including manual with warranty registration card
Suitable for the following rubber or plastic alto saxophone mouthpieces:
- Beechler: Diamond inlay, jazz
- Brilhart: Ebolin
- Drake: Contemporary
- Johnston Selmer: New York model 37
- Jody Jazz: HR, JET 10
- MacSax: D-Jazz
- MC Gregory: Mickey Gilette
- Meliphone Special: Steel Ebonite
- Meyer: Vintage Hard Rubber
- Otto Link: Reso Chamber
- Primo: Alto 7
- Selmer: Alto C
- Ted Klum: VeriTone acoustimax
- Also suitable for the following tenor saxophone mouthpieces: AW Reeds rubber tenor advance and Morgan rubber tenor 6C
|Compatible To:||Alto Saxophone|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397035 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!