Silverstein Cryo4 Gold Clar M / Alto S
- For plastic or rubber alto saxophone mouthpieces
- Size: Small
- Optics: Gold-plated with dotted cord
- During the cryogenic treatment process, the ligature is cooled to about -185 degrees Celsius, thereby changing the molecular structure of the alloy
- This ligature unites the free sound of cord binding with the easy handling of a leather ligature
- Handmade in USA
- Including cap
- Including manual with warranty registration card
Suitable for the following alto saxophone mouthpieces:
- AW Reeds: Tendo 7
- J&D Hite: Premiere
- Otto Link: Eburnated Bar, Tone Edge
- Selmer: S80, S90, Supersession, Soloist
- Ted Klum: VersiTone model L
- Theo Wanne: Gaia, Lali
- Vandoren: V5, V16, Optimum AL3
- Yamaha: 4C
- Yanagisawa: Hard Rubber
- Also suitable for all popular Boehm clarinet mouthpieces
|Compatible To:||Alto Saxophone|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 397030 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!