Silverstein HEXA Rose Gold Clar M / Alto S
- For alto saxophone mouthpieces made from plastic or rubber
- Size: Small
- Six times wrapped with the 2nd generation of the Silverstein string
- 4 Fine-adjusters for harmonious and better functionality
- With cord end to prevent displacement and deformation of the cord
- Colour: Rose gold, adorned by hand with crystals
- Includes mouthpiece cap, as well as anti-slip pad for quickly changing the ligature
- Handmade in the USA
Suitable for the Following Alto Saxophone Mouthpieces:
- AW Reeds: Tendo 7
- J&D Hite: Premiere
- Otto Link: Eburnated Bar, Tone Edge
- Selmer: S80, S90, Super Session, Soloist
- Ted Klum: VersiTone Model L
- Theo Wanne: Gaia, Kali
- Vandoren: V5, V16, Optimum AL3
- Yamaha: 4C
- Yanagisawa: Hard Rubber
- Also fits for all common Boehm clarinet mouthpieces
|Compatible To:||Alto Saxophone|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 511699 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!