Slate Digital Virtual Microphone System
- Consisting of microphone, preamp and modelling software
- Neutral ML-1 condenser microphone, adapted to the VMS hardware and software
- Neutral VMS preamp ensures minimal coloration
- VMS plugin can change the sound characteristics completely, even after shooting
- Virtual selection of classic vintage microphones and preamp models, as well as unique models for advanced recording techniques (download and purchase required at the manufacturer's website!)
- Platform: Mac and PC
- Format: AAX, AU, RTAS, VST
- System requirements: Win7, Mac OS X 10.7, Dual Core Intel / AMD CPU with SSE2 support, 2GB of RAM
- Scope of supply: ML-1 large-diaphragm condenser microphone, shock-mount, case, microphone preamplifier with power supply and software license code
Note: Software requires optional iLok: Art # 401447 (not included)
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 378591 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!