Softube Summit Audio EQF-100
Equaliser Plug-in (Download)
- Detailed emulation of the passive EQF-100 from Summit Audio
- Four fully parametric bands, each with seven switchable center frequencies
- High and low filters can be switched from bell to shelf
- Low and high pass filters with three selectable cutoff frequencies each
- Modeled output stage distortion
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: from Win7 (64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.9, Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 6 GB HD, Internet connection, Gobbler account
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395611 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!