Softube Tonelux Tilt and Tilt Live
Filter plug-in (download)
- Created in collaboration with Tonelux designer Paul Wolff
- Loud switch for wide-band trebles and bass boost
- Additional low- and high-pass filter with selectable cut-off frequencies, switchable 6 or 12 dB/oct. slope
- Adjustable output transformer with saturation effect
- Switchable phase reversal
- Incl. a special live version with Boost Ceiling control
- Supported formats: VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: min. Windows (64 bit), min. Mac OSX 10.9, dual core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 6 GB HD, internet connection, Gobbler account
|Los artikel / bundelartikel||Los artikel|
|Multieffect / Plugin-Host||No|
|Preamp / Saturation||No|
|Psychoacoustic tool / Enhancer / Exciter||No|
|Summer / Mixing Consoles||No|
|Pitch Shifter / Harmonizer / Timestretching||No|
|Vocoder / Vocal effect||No|
|Stand Alone operation||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 395722 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!