Sonarworks Reference 4 Headphone Edition
Headphone Calibration Plugin
- Frequency response correction for headphones for the best possible linear reproduction
- Allows better assessment of recordings and mixes through headphones
- Next generation headphone measurement
- Contains 30 new headphone models
- Current list of compatible, measured listeners: sonarworks.com/headphones/supported-headphones
- Simulates different listening monitors and situations
- Offers zero latency and CPU-friendly operation
- Three selectable filter modes: minimum-phase-mode with the shortest possible latency
- Linear phase mode for perfect sonic results without regard to latency and system utilisation
- Mixed-phase mode for the best compromise between CPU load time and latency while processing
- Includes Reference 4 Systemwide
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: from Win7, from Mac OSX 10.12, 1 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, Internet connection
|Compatible To PC||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423658 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!