Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edit. w Mic
Software for Speaker Calibration
- With XREF 20 measuring microphone
- Electret condenser capsule
- Directional characteristic: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 14 mV/Pa
- Dynamic range: 106 dB
- Peak SPL: 132 dB SPL
- Connectors: XLR 3-pin
- Software package includes Reference 4 Measure, Reference 4 DAW plug-in, and Reference 4 Systemwide
- 24 Measuring points for spatial analysis and automatic room size calculation
- Audio calibration engine with up to 16,000 setting points for the most accurate adjustment
- Simulates different monitor speakers and situations
- Driver Range Extension extends the usable frequency range of monitors used
- Frequency response correction for headphones for playback as linear as possible
- Allows better assessment of recordings and mixes via headphones
- Contains 30 new headphone models
- Current list of compatible, measured phones: Sonarworks.com/headphones/supported-headphones
- Includes three activations
Note: Requires 48V phantom power.
- Supported formats: VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OSX 10.12 or later, 1 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, internet connection
|Compatible To PC||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423775 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!