Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edit. w Mic
Software for Speaker Calibration
- With XREF 20 measuring microphone
- Electret condenser capsule
- Directional characteristic: Omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 14 mV/Pa
- Dynamic range: 106 dB
- Peak SPL: 132 dB SPL
- Connectors: XLR 3-pin
- Software package includes Reference 4 Measure, Reference 4 DAW plug-in, and Reference 4 Systemwide
- 24 Measuring points for spatial analysis and automatic room size calculation
- Audio calibration engine with up to 16,000 setting points for the most accurate adjustment
- Simulates different monitor speakers and situations
- Driver Range Extension extends the usable frequency range of monitors used
- Frequency response correction for headphones for playback as linear as possible
- Allows better assessment of recordings and mixes via headphones
- Contains 30 new headphone models
- Current list of compatible, measured phones: Sonarworks.com/headphones/supported-headphones
- Includes three activations
Note: Requires 48V phantom power.
- Supported formats: VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later, Mac OSX 10.9 or later, 1 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, internet connection
|Compatible To PC||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423775 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!