Sonarworks Reference 4 Studio Edition
Speaker and Headphone Calibration Software
- Includes Reference 4 Measure, Reference 4 DAW plug-in, and Reference 4 Systemwide
- 24 Measuring points for spatial analysis and automatic room size calculation
- Audio calibration engine with up to 16,000 points for setting the most accurate adjustment
- Simulates different listening monitors and situations
- Driver Range Extension extends the usable frequency range of studio monitors used
- Frequency response correction for headphones for the best possible linear reproduction
- Allows better assessment of recordings and mixes through headphones
- Contains 30 new headphone models
- Current list of compatible, measured listeners: sonarworks.com/headphones/supported-headphones
- Includes three unlocks
- Supported formats: VST2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: from Win7, from Mac OSX 10.9, 1 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM, Internet connection
|Compatible To PC||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423657 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!