Sonicsmith Squaver P1+
Audio-controlled Semi-modular Synthesizer
- Analog synthesizer that generates pitch, gate and CV signals from the audio signal
- Allows creative applications and expressive play when controlled by guitar, synthesizer, voice, drums and others
- Sawtooth and Rectangle Waveforms can be mixed
- Pulse width adjustable
- Suboscillator and Harmony oscillator
- VCA with wet/dry control
- VCF with lowpass, bandpass and highpass modes
- Switchable slope: 12 dB/oct or 24 dB/oct.
- Ring modulator with external input
- 2 Envelope followers
- Total of 3 audio inputs
- 5 CV outputs and 6 CV inputs
- Input amplifier with 40 dB gain
- Robust metal housing in pedal format
- Powered by 9V battery or 9V DC power adapter (not included)
- Dimensions: 190 x 60 x 200 mm
- Weight: 1.25 kg
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 451986 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!