Sontronics Aria B-Stock
B-stock with Full Warranty
Slight traces of use
- 1.07-Inch capsule with edge contacting (cardioid characteristic)
- Development with the participation of well-known producers/technicians (including Abbey Road Studios)
- Specializing in language and singing
- European 12AX7/ECC83 tube
- Switchable 10 dB attenuation
- Switchable 75 Hz high-pass filter
- LED shows optimal operating temperature of the tube for best sound reproduction
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 28mV/Pa -35 dB ± 1.5 dB (0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1,000Hz)
- Impedance: 200 Ω
- Equivalent sound pressure level: 18 DB (A-weighted)
- Peak SPL: 125 dB (at 0.5% distortion factor @ 1,000Hz)
- Including: Microphone Sontronics Aria, microphone spider, wooden box, SPS-2 power supply, power cable, connecting cable, ring holder, aluminum case
|Switchable Polar Pattern||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!