Sound Devices MixPre-10M
Portable multitrack audio recorder with USB audio interface
- 12 Tracks with overdub function
- Kashmir microphone preamplifier with 76 db gain
- Inherent noise: -128 dBu max (A-weighted, gain = 76 dB, 150 ohm source impedance)
- Limiter per channel
- Low-cut filter: adjustable from 40 up to 160 Hz with 18 dB / octave
- 12-In / 4-Out audio interface (USB-C)
- Recordes onto SD, SDXC, and SDHC cards with up to 512 GB
- Recordings with up to max. 24 bit / 96 kHz
- Dynamic range: 120 dB (A-weighted)
- Built-in reverb effects
- Punch input / output
- Q-points for automatic punch input / output
- Render (export) function
- 8 Mic / Line combo inputs
- Stereo AUX / mic input with 3.5 mm jack
- 48 V Phantom power
- 3.5 mm Stereo jack
- Headphone output
- Powered via 8x AA batteries or a power supply
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 36 x 206 x 175 mm
- Weight: 0.91 kg (without batteries)
- Includes MX-8AA battery housing and XL-WPH3 power supply
|Integrated Stereo Microhone||No|
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
|Storage Medium||SD/SDHC/SDXC Card|
|Resolution max.||24 bit|
|Max. Sample Rate||96 kHz|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 436783 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!