SPL Phonitor se & DAC768xs B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
- Powerful headphone amplifier for studio and hi-fi applications
- Unbalanced analog RCA inputs
- Digital inputs with 32-bit DA converter (USB, Coax, Optical)
- Support of sampling frequencies up to 768kHz PCM as well as playback of DSD (DSD4 or DSD256)
- VOLTAiR - 120 volt technology
- Phonitor matrix with 2 presets (C1 / Off / C2)
- Headphone output: 6.3 mm stereo jack socket
- Frequency response headphone output: 10 to 300,000 Hz (-3 dB)
- Crosstalk at 1 kHz: -90 dB
- THD + N (10 Hz - 22 kHz, 0 dBu): 0.00091%
- Noise (A-weighted): -103 dB
- Max. Output power (600 O): 2 x 2.7 W.
- Max. Output power (250 O): 2 x 5 W.
- Max. Output power (32 O): 2 x 1 W.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 278 x 57 x 330 mm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Colour: Silver
|Number of stereo channels||1|
|Output Level Adjustment Per Channel||No|
|Amount Of Inputs||1|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 508257 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!