SSL Sigma Delta Bus Comp. Bundle
Bundle offer comprising
SSL Sigma Delta
- Remote controllable analog totaliser and mixer
- 32 inputs and outputs via 25pin D-Sub
- Each channel with direct out
- Advanced DAW automation thanks to SSL SuperAnalogue mix engine
- Supports all popular DAWs such as ProTools, Logic, Cubase / Nuendo, Live etc. (Mackie Hui Protocol)
- 16 flexible channels that can be individually switched between mono and stereo
- 2 stereo mix buses with independent stereo inserts
- Independent outputs for 2 loudspeaker pairs
- Talkback with adjustable dim-level
- CrossPlatform Setup and Configuration Software Interface (Webbrowser)
- High Speed ââMIDI control over network cable
- Max. In / out level: 18 dBu, 22 dBu or 24dBu
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 40 kHz / -0.3 dB
- THD N noise: <0.025% (20Hz - 20kHz)
- CHIP to CHOP <-83 dBu @ 24dBu (20Hz-20kHz)
- CHIP to MIX A <-75 dBu @ 24dBu (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Connections: Current: IEC320 3-pin connector, 100 - 240 Vac, 50 - 60 Hz
- DC Power: 2 mm DC plug, 12V, <3A
- Analog in / out: 25-pin D connector sym.
- Input impedance:> 10 kOhm
- Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- 3-pin XLR-M sym.
- Headphone Jack: Stereo 1/4 "jack
- Footswitch: Stereo: 6.3 mm jack (1 circuit)
- IJack stereo: 3.5 mm jack
- Network: 8P8c modular connector
- RJ-45 type (100bT, Cat5), USB: 1 x type-B (for SSL diagnosis only)
- Format: 19 "/ 2U
- Weight (in packaging): approx. 10 kg
Note: Delta software requires Pace iLok V2 (not included) and online access.
SSL 500-Series Bus Compressor MkII
- With highpass filter in sidechain
- 500 series - stereo dynamic module
- Bus compressor
- Threshold - Attack - Release - Ratio - MakeUp Gain
- Is based on the classic SSL Stereo Bus Compressor
- Construction: API Series 500 format, requires two 500 slots
|Max.number of input channels||32|
|Analog Line Inputs||32|
|Analog Line Outputs||32|
|Analog in/ out with plug-in card expandable||No|
|Digital in-/ outputs expandable||No|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 478937 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!