Stairville DJ Lase 25+25-G MK-II DMX IR
- The new DJ LASE 25 + 25-G Dual is equipped with a green laser diode and provides an exceptional and varied laser effect
- The signal is mirrored in two beams
- Sturdy and compact housing allows the mounting of the laser in every little nook and corner in the rig or on stage
- 3 Different operation modes: DMX512, auto and sound-to-light
- Suitable for DJ, entertainers, artists, band, as well as for lighting professionals
- Including infrared remote control
- Light source: 1 green (532nm) laser diode with 50 mW
- Laser class: 3B
- Laser deflection: High-speed stepper motors
- Control: DMX-512 (8 channels), auto mode, sound-to-light mode, master/slave
- Safety: Key switch, eyelet for safety
- Effects: 32 integrated beam show programs
- Dimensions: 195 x 85 x 145 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
Attention: this device contains a class 3R laser (in accordance with the classification of DIN EN 60825-1:2007)
Please find our information on laser protection under "Downloads" at the bottom of this page before you put the items in the cart!
Important note: This laser works only with a safety switch (e.g. emergency stop switch Article Nr 370007). The supplied interlock plug is not bridged and does not close the contact, which is required to operate the laser.
From the legal point of view, we do not recommend to bridge the interlock plug but to use a emergency stop switch instead
More information can be found in DIN EN 60825-1: 2015
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.