Stairville DJ Lase 400-B Blue DMX
- New compact housing, new better stepper motors, new patterns
- Thanks to the true blue 400 mW laser diode (445 nm), this laser can make its presence known in discos, clubs, bars, small stages, etc. and can easily be integrated into a light show
- High-speed stepper motors
- Control: DMX-512, Auto Mode, Sound-to-Light Mode, Master / Slave
- Safety key switch (for the operation of the laser a safety switch is necessary, e.g. emergency stop switch: 370007) (See note below).
- Safety eyelet
- Effects: 32 Integrated beam show programs
- Laser: Class 3B
- Light source: Blue laser diode (445 nm) with 400 mW
- Beam diameter: < 5 mm at aperture
- Pulse Data: All pulses < 4 Hz (> 0.25 sec)
- Divergence (each beam): < 2 mrad
- Divergence (total): < 160 degrees
- Dimensions: 145 x 160 x 80 mm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
- Infrared remote control included
Important NOTE: This laser only works with a safety switch (e.g. emergency stop switch 370007). The interlock plug included is in a non-bridged state and does not close the contact required to operate the laser.
For legal reasons, we advise against adjusting the interlock plug to be in the bridged state, but to use an emergency switch instead.
Further information can be found in DIN EN 60825-1:2015.
|output||301 to 500|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.