Steinberg Cubase Elements 11
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW)
- Classic sequencer software for beginners and small projects
- Supports up to 48 audio and MIDI tracks, as well as 64 and 24 instrument tracks, 16 group channels, and 18 send- and return channels
- Max. 24 physical inputs and outputs
- Audio engine with 64-bit floating point processing and up to 192 kHz sample rate
- MixConsole with integrated channel strip module
- Virtual Instruments, including HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5, and Prologue
- More than 40 audio effects
- Pitch-shifting and time-stretching in real time (playback only)
- Chord Track and Chord Pads
- Key Editor, Score Editor, Drum Editor, and List Editor
- Basic functions for score layout and music notation
- Sampler Track
- Latency Monitor
- HiDPI-support for high-resolution screens on current macOS systems (limited support for Windows 10)
- Plug-in drag and drop
- Sounds and loops
- Interface languages: English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian
Note: Software license is delivered without a data carrier, download required.
- Supported audio formats: WAV, AIFF, REX, FLAC, MP2, MP3; Ogg Vorbis, Wave64
- Compatible plug-in formats (only 64-bit): VST2 / VST3
- System requirements: 64-bit Windows 10, version 1909 / 64-bit Windows 10, version 2004, macOS Mojave / macOS Catalina, min. 4 GB RAM / (8 GB recommended), 25 GB of free disk space, ASIO compatible audio hardware is recommended
- Format: Box without software
- License validity: perpetual
- Copy protection: eLicenser Control Center
- Simultaneous activations: 1
- Mac OS (64 Bit): from 10.14
- CPU min.: Intel Core i3 / AMD Ryzen
- RAM min. (GB): 4
- min Space on HD (GB): 20 GB
- Display: 1440 x 900
- Additional System requirements: ASIO-comp. Audiointerface (Windows)
|max. Samplerate (kHz)||192 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||32 bit|
|Floating-point Resolution||64 bit|
|Library (GB)||10 GB|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW) Classic sequencer software for beginners and small projects, Supports up to 48 audio and MIDI tracks, as well as 64 and 24 instrument tracks, 16 group channels, and 18...
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW) 32-Bit integer and 64-bit floating-point resolution, Unlimited number of audio-, instrument- and MIDI tracks, Up to 32 physical inputs and outputs, Over 70 audio effects...
Audio MIDI Sequencer (DAW) 32-Bit integer and 64-bit floating-point resolution, Unlimited number of simultaneously usable audio and MIDI tracks, Supports up to 256 physical inputs and outputs, 5.1...
Recording Set Consists of: UR22 MK2 2-channel USB 2.0 audio interface, ST-M01 studio condenser microphone, ST-H01 studio headphones, XLR cable, Software package: Cubase Elements 11, Cubasis LE,...
|sales rank in this product group||3|
|sales unit||1 piece|
|available since||November 2020|
Compare Similar Items
Do you like what you're seeing?
Shop and pay safely
Payment can be made safely and securely with PayPal, Amazon Pay, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.