Steinberg Dorico Pro 3
64-Bit Notation Software
- Single Windows interface with direct access to all tools
- Extensive score management
- Unlimited number of staves, movements, sections and pieces of music
- Easily create layouts for full scores, conducting scores, and instrumental voices with separate page size, staff spacing, and staff layout settings
- Automatic layout of instrumental voices, including uniquely linked cue notes
- Supports virtual instruments and effects in VST3 format (30 included)
- MIDI Editor with piano roll in sequencer style
- DTP page layout
- Advanced notation for chord symbols, non-tonal percussion and drums
- Easy data exchange with other programs via MusicXML, MIDI, PDF
- New features: Create extract of score, tabulator, guitar notation, playback templates Soundiron Olympus Choir Micro, intelligent pedal notation for harp
- System requirements: Windows 10 (64-bit) or macOS Sierra / macOS High Sierra / macOS Mojave, 4 GB minimum RAM (8 GB RAM recommended), 12 GB free hard disk space, compatible audio hardware, Internet connection for product activation and registration (10 GB)
- Supported languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian
Note: Software license without media, download required
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 473849 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!